What is MAP press?
MapPress is the easiest way to add beautiful interactive Google and Leaflet maps to WordPress. Create unlimited maps and markers using Gutenberg blocks or the classic editor. The popup map editor makes creating and editing maps easy!
Can you use Mapress gas fittings on water?
Available in copper, stainless steel, carbon steel and CuNiFe (12 to 108mm), the Mapress range offers a wide variety to use across a whole scope of different applications including water, heating, gas and solar.
How do I use MapPress?
- Step 1 – Create a custom post type for map locations.
- Step 2 – Create a form.
- Step 3 – Set form to create posts and add custom fields.
- Step 4 – Set up form moderation.
- Step 5 – Set up MapPress.
- Step 6- Create a mashup map.
- Step 7 – Try it out.