- Select to Log In or Sign Up for an Agrible account.
- Select +Add Fields at the top of the Farm Tree on the left.
- Select the John Deere Operations Center option, read the Heads Up pop-up, and select Add Fields to continue.
How do I import data into my John Deere?
How do I export data from John Deere?
How do I export data out of My JohnDeere?
- Select shapefile as file type.
- Check the box that says boundary.
- Specify a date range and check which operations you would like to export.
- Click next and then export.
What displays are compatible with operations center?
We offer a wide array of 24/7 rated displays including LCD, LED, 4K, Rear Projection, Front Projection, Touch Enabled Displays and Video Walls.